Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

You need a perma? Perma what? Hahahaha.

Sooooo... I did it. I took the plunge. And I think I like it!
I've been letting my hair grow out some because I want to have a long voluminous mane of chocolate hair, but the downside is that it doesn't really do much when it starts getting long (hence the reason I always cut it). I decided to get a little body wave put into it to give it some oomph. Perms (or permas, in Konglish) are really popular here so I decided to just go for it finally. I mean, in the past, the way I gave my hair some "oomph" was just not brushing it. I know, kinda weird. But it worked!
Now, I'd hoped to get a digital perm...

but maybe you have to ask for it specifically. Doesn't it look scary? Anyway, I ended up having the regular perm method--I was a little nervous when it was first finished, but I expected it to be extra-curly... it was still a bit of a shock though. Now, 2 days later, I think it looks pretty good. 







I'm still learning how to style it properly; today was the first day I could wash it, and I had to be at work at 6:30am, so I just did whatever. Maybe this weekend I'll have the time to really mess with it. Anyway.
Now I'm cooking lunch for myself, attempting to make my first-ever Korean dish--bibimbap. Rice and vegetables, more or less. It's really tasty though, I just hope I can duplicate it. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Sarah Choi said...

the perm looks great! and if you're gonna have it done, koreans are the best around! :)

i LOVE bibimbap... so simple, yet so delicious!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com