Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

What's with all the fist-pumping?

      Alright, alright. Be jealous. 
    Marc and I are planning a 5-day trip to Beijing in June. I'm super excited, mainly because means another stamp in my passport :) We're doing the package tour thing with this one, which is a pretty good deal (I think). It includes hotel and almost all of our meals, basically everything except tips. Oh, and we get a discount for booking early. Everyone I've talked to about it says it's a good thing, especially since English-speakers are not as readily available in China. 
    Now, the REALLY good deal is 2 roundtrip tickets to Beijing for only $291? That's outRAGEous! I promise it's not usually that cheap, it's just a special that was going on right now. (Now if only it was so easy to get my flight to Birmingham...hdktyrjhvjhf)
    So, anyway, we're going to Beijing for 5 days for less than $900 including airfare. I don't even want to talk about how much money we spent going to Japan. Ugh. I suppose it was worth it though. 
     I do have lots of pictures to upload, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm lazy, can't help it. It's in my genes (just kidding, Dad!). I just wanted to brag a little bit about our good fortune.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com