Pages

Monday, February 01, 2010

26 days!

Yes, that's right, a mere 26 days until I will be arriving here:

     Do you realize what all this city has to offer? It has Taco Bell. Purple Onion. Al's. Dreamland. The Melting Pot. J.Alexander's. Cracker Barrel. Olive Garden. Five Guys. I don't think I'm going to eat a single meal at home! Okay, well maybe a couple. Oh, just remembered Superior Grill and Habaneros! I'm just so tired of mediocre food, and how I've become accustomed to restaurants charging outrageous prices simply because it's not Korean food. I mean, when is it ever okay to charge 5 bucks for a taco?? ONE taco! Geeeeeeeez. 
     I'm also excited about seeing family and friends, of course. Oh, and reasonably-priced Starbucks! And shoes that fit me! I'm a little nervous about driving, however. I'm sure it's like riding a bike. 
     Okay, enough rambling about food. I'm going to eat dinner and go to work. 

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com