Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

나는 여자 임니다.

i.e. I am a woman.

In order to improve my grasp of the Korean language, I've been studying via a website called Live Mocha. It teaches me useful phrases such as "I am a woman/man/boy/girl; I am young/old/rich/poor/fat/thin." I can also negate each phrase!!! So this means I have already increased my Korean vocabulary by like, I dunno... 200%? Just in case anyone ever asks me if I'm a man or a woman, at least I can answer them correctly. In Korean.

Really, I've only studied for any length of time like 2 twice; mostly I just get emails from other people who are learning English on the website to check their writing/speaking assignments. One guy even made me his friend! WooooOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOO!!! It's a little embarrassing to admit that I've been here a year and I really can't speak any more Korean than I did within my first month. Maybe this year I'll try harder?

Here's a great blog you should check out. These people even make supercool videos, much more entertaining than me :) Eat Your Kimchi

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com