Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

EPIC Journey, Part One

So here I am sitting in Incheon Int'l Airport (Seoul(ish), for those of you who are stateside) with about an hour before my flight to Narita Int'l (Tokyo). I thought I might keep you updated on my progress, as well as the size of my cankles ;) (I swell up like a water balloon whenever I fly).

While I was waiting for my plane to leave Daegu, the Olympics were on in the waiting area--many foreigners, oddly enough, and I was curious if anyone else was rooting for Team USA. Well, we were watching a speed skating competition, the one where 3 people skate together against one other team--USA vs Canada. USA won (!!!) and I swear, like 5 people all shouted "YEAH!" and fist-pumped at the same time. The poor Koreans were all so startled, they actually looked a bit frightened by the outburst. I couldn't help but smile :)

Here's my view while waiting:


I know, it's not that impressive. I feel like I shouldn't give it my all just yet, I don't want you to get spoiled.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com