Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh, Vacation, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

Today was the last day of our December session, so now I have FIVE glorious days off! And I am going to do NOTHING. That's right, N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Marc still has to work, which means even BETTER vacation! ;-) 

I've been downloading lots of movies lately, one in particular that one of my coworkers mentioned called "Dead Snow". It's about Nazi zombies. I'm a little bit excited about watching it. Seriously! I just might finish the Rocky movies too, and maybe even start The Godfather. Or maybe I'll read some books! Oh dear, so many choices, what's a girl to do?

Here's some pictures of my classes today. They're all high school seniors (they graduate in February so YBM lets them start taking classes now) but they're really great. I think I'm going to miss them a little bit. We played Scrabble and ate donuts. Well, they ate the donuts that I provided. They also kicked my ass in Scrabble--but in my defense, they were in teams of 2 or 3 AND I let them use their electronic dictionaries (note to self--next time, no dictionaries). 

Elementary class--Boys vs Girls



I'm pretty sure these two are besties. The girl on the right always tightly covered her mouth when she spoke so I'm not sure if she can actually speak English. She can, however, grunt and gesture.



Look at the beautiful symmetry!



Helen, Hye Rim, Michel, Alex, and Joe



Intermediate class--I caught them with their mouths full, heehee.







Oh my, who is that smokin' hottie? She looks a little crazy-eyed. Oh wait, that's just the sleep deprivation.



I'm gonna head off, time to watch Sweeney Todd--g'night all!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com