Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve and Other Musings

Merry Christmas from Korea! None of that "Happy Holidays" crap here, just straight up Merry Christmas

(Every time I try to type Christmas, I type my name first. It reminds me of when I was in kindergarten and we were making Christmas cards for our parents and I couldn't quite read yet. The teacher had already written "Merry Christmas" on the cards, but since I couldn't read, I thought "Christmas" was supposed to be my name. I told the teacher that she spelled my name wrong and she said, "Aw, honey, that says Merry Christmas!")

Marc and I had a nice little Christmas, just the two of us. We listened to Christmas music, made cookies, a Christmas Eve dinner, and just relaxed.

Christmas Eve dinner of apples, crackers, and cheese







My oven


Marc modeling his new man-bag that I got him


(We're a little tired, it's after midnight and I'd been awake since 5am)





And now I'm writing to you (with Chere's delicious cookies next to me)!


Now I've made loads of mashed potatoes to take to Marc's work Christmas party. I must bid you adieu. Have a great Christmas everyone!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com