Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Seasons may come, and seasons may go...

But humidity lasts forever!


Well, some things have changed since my last post. Marc got a new job! His editing job just wasn't what he expected, so he made the switch from editing to good ol' teaching (same company). He was actually quite lucky because usually the teaching jobs are filled 3 months in advance, but one new hire's paperwork didn't come through or something so there just *happened* to be an available position. Now we both work 4-10pm every day--not too bad. 


I started Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred. It's a fate worse than death. At one point, Jillian actually says, "I want you to feel like you are going to die." When she started the final exercise on the video, I shouted some not-so-nice words at her and just did regular crunches. Ugh. On the bright side, I now have a yoga mat and hand weights, so I can exercise all proper-like. 


I guess that's all. Josh and Kate will be here in just over 2 weeks, and Marc and I both managed to get 2 days off to spend with them! Since it's summertime, lots of teachers are taking vacations and we were on a waiting list to see if we'd be able to get the days off. Luckily, I guess some vacations cancelled because we found out Friday that we were able to get them. Now we will be able to show them all the wonders of Daegu (and the surrounding cities). Hahaha. 



1 comments:

Kim said...

Hi! So glad you found my blog! What part of B'ham are you from?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com