Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm officially a Shredhead

Last week I decided to start a new exercise program. I haven't been going to the gym as regularly as I ought to (read:never), so I started doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I used to hear people talk about it a lot on my Weight Watchers boards, so I finally decided to give it a try. It's just a 20-minute workout, which is the biggest appeal I think, and it gives you results pretty quickly.

I tried it the first time Last Tuesday (or, That Day I Nearly Died). Back on TDIND, I was just minding my own business, watching the cleaning lady down on her hands and knees scrubbing my floor (when I have a perfectly good mop), when I decided I should start the Shred. I looked online to find some before/after photos, and came upon a website called The Shredheads. It's pretty encouraging to see how some people's bodies have changed in such a short time.

I've managed to do it every day since then. My endurance is much better since TDIND and I'm pretty happy about that. I've also lost nearly 4kg (about 8 pounds) in that short time! I told my Korean partner teacher this and now she wants a copy. That's me, spreading the Jillian Michaels love throughout Korea since 2010.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com